Monday, April 13, 2015

I Only Care About Politics and Lannisters

Sunday 12 April

Almost caught up, I love this interspersing blogs with homework thing!

We woke up late yesterday, which was a real problem because Evan and Davis had like 10 minutes to meet their homework group. I gave them a lift to the EC, and then went to the store. Sometimes a girl needs 2 donuts, a bag of chips, a Rockstar, and an imitation crab sushi roll at 10 AM, and I have no shame in admitting that girl is me.

Procrastinated for awhile watching 30 Rock because I'm an adult, and then I took a shower and cleaned the Pit that is also referred to as my room, so yay. Productive procrastination is the one thing I excel at.

THEN HILLARY CLINTON ANNOUNCED SHE WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AND I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I AM STOKED!! IF SHE PICKS ELIZABETH WARREN AS HER VEEP I WILL LOSE MY SHIT AND I CAN TRULY DIE HAPPY!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE WHO ELSE WILL RUN! COME ON DEMOCRATS!!!!! WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!!!!!\

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!
Then I went to the library and talked to Crissie about life, creeped on her boyfriend because we are mature and responsible humans, and bought twenty one pilots tickets for Red Rocks in September, which is going to be amazing because she's my favorite person to go to concerts with and twenty one pilots is a fucking rad show. We saw them at Big Gig this year and basically died from collective awesomeness.

Then I spent awhile in the library doing some data analysis on STATA and wrote nine pages in three hours, so I'm what has been described as "not bad" at writing.

Actual Footage of Me Writing My Research Paper
I then strolled over from the library to UV, where we gathered on Evan's couch and began watching season five of the shitshow that is Game of Thrones.

I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised, mostly because


SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANNISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAT A DAY!!!
CERSEI IS THE MOST PERFECT AND IF YOU DON'T THINK SHE'S THE STAR OF SEASON FIVE WE CANNOT BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! THE FLASHBACK WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I'M NOT A WRITHING BALL OF RAGE AT THE CUT OF VALONQAR STUFF EVEN THOUGH I AM A LITTLE SURPRISED TBH!!!!!!!! CERSEI WALKING UP THE STEPS AT THE SEPT OF BAELOR KEEP THAT IMAGE IN MIND KIDS!!!!!!!!!! KEVAN AND LANCEL ARE BACK!!!!!!!!! TYWIN IS DEAD BUT GOLDEN TWINS ARE HAVING A SRS BUSINESS TALK AND NOT HAVING NONCONSENSUAL SEX!!!!!!!!!!! TYRION AND VARYS ARE ROADTRIPPING IN ESSOS AND THAT'S PERFECT BECAUSE I'M NOT YOUNG GRIFF'S BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!! LANNISTERSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEASON FIIIIIIIIVEEEE!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I guess the rest of the characters are ok too. IDK what Marg is up to but I'll take it because Natalie Dormer; pretty sure Sansa is going to be Jeyne Poole and I have hella anxiety over that; I don't know what the fuck Brienne and Pod are doing (more nerd rage on their storyline but idk, there's still time); Dany's storyline looks about the same (and yes, keep the fighting pits open yeeesssss #pitsofmarine2k15) and DAARIO'S ASS OH MY GODS; and Jon and Mel at the Wall omg, Stannis and the beard omg looking like Batman and Gordon with Davos, also I think (?) Mance is dead for realsies which is a fucking bummer because I liked him a lot. 


So yeah, I'm not displeased. We shall see how long this lasts.


I then spent some time doing more data analysis while watching Silicon Valley and that dick talk in S1E8 was a thing of beauty, and I've heard some pretty marvelous dick talks (throwback to freshman year). Evan and I debated backpack features because we are literally the coolest people you'll ever know, then we talked politics with Bongi for awhile, and then Evan drove me home and I passed out writing my lit review.


Anyway. Yesterday was a day when I got to deal with the things I truly love, which is mostly politics and also Lannisters. If cheese and hiking were in there, it would have included everything that I love in this world. What a time to be alive, guys. What a time to be alive.


Caught up! Yay!


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment